Help us spend money where it’s needed most: serving women and children affected by violence. Donate in-kind items from our Wish List. Or donate cash for one item on our Wish List.
A Request Regarding Trial Sized Items: Our Safehouse residents stay with us for longer periods of time - often several weeks. These survivors are provided with full-sized shampoos, conditioners, soap, etc. This allows them greater autonomy (not having to ask for shampoo every day). As a result, we do not have a demand for sample/trial sized shampoos and soaps and ask that these items not be donated.
Our friends at Francis House do need these items on a regular basis. Their work involves supporting individuals who may not have had access to shampoo and soaps for days and the small sizes are beneficial and greatly appreciated. We ask that donations of trial sized items be directed to Francis House or another homeless agency where we know they can be used by those in need immediately.
The Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) provides each survivor they meet at the hospital with a care package. The list below are items we are currently running low on or lacking completely. Any donations of new items you can make is greatly appreciated. Please note, we ask for new items only.
* Women's sweats bottom/top (all sizes)
* Undergarments (all sizes)
* Sports bras
* Individual snack foods
* Juice: boxes and small individual bottles
* Water: small individual bottles
* Men's socks
* Men's sweats/bottom all sizes (+xxx large)
* Flip flops
* Stuffed animals
* Small travel bags on wheels
* Large clear storage bins (with lid)
Safehouse Wish List
It is WEAVE's goal to provide as many things as possible to the survivors staying in the Safehouse to make them feel comfortable and safe. The list below are items that we are currently running low on or lacking completely. Please note, we ask for new items only.
* NEW Booster Seats
* Rugs (at least 8' x 10')
* Twin and Full Sheet Sets, Washable
* Pillows & Covers
* Body Towels
* DVD Player
* Twin and Queen Comforters, Washable
* Pots & Pans
* Large Ziploc bags
* Plastic wrap
* Liquid laundry detergent
* Liquid dishwashing soap
* New underwear and bras (all sizes)
* New summertime PJs women (all sizes)
* Slippers for women (all sizes)
* Rolls of paper towels
* Baby formula
* Diaper wipes
* New kitchen towels
* Packaged meat
* Dairy products
* Fresh fruits and vegetables
* Liquid hand soap
* Inspirational DVDs, Children's DVDs
Counseling Wish List
WEAVE provides counseling services to survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. The list below are items we are currently running low on or lacking completely. Please note, we ask for new or gently used items only.
* Bus Passes
* More Language of Letting Go by Melody Beattie (Paperback, New, Need 4 Dozen+)
* How to Survive the Loss of a Love by Colgrove, Bloomfield and McWilliams (Paperback, New, Multiple Copies)
* DVD Players
* Flat Screen TV's
* New Bookmarks
* Prius for Transportation Purposes
* Flip Camera
Downtown Office: 1900 K Street, Sacramento. Please contact (916) 448-2321 to coordinate your donation.
WEAVE Thrift Arden: 2401 Arden Way, Sacramento. Please contact (916) 643-4606 to coordinate your donation.