LCSW Clinical Supervisor, Per Diem
Per Diem (On-Call)
The hourly rate is $45 per hour.
WEAVE’s mission is to promote safe and healthy relationships and support survivors of sexual assault, domestic violence, and sex trafficking. WEAVE’s vision is that when everyone acts, violence ends.
The Per Diem LCSW Clinical Supervisor (CS) works on a diverse and collaborative counseling team, providing weekly individual/group clinical supervision, as needed, for counselors/therapists working towards licensure. The CS is responsible for providing weekly individual and group clinical supervision as needed for counseling staff and student interns; complete clinical supervision documentation review and agency documentation within agency and BBS guidelines; support the professional growth of counselors; educate on trauma-informed and client-centered therapeutic modalities and interventions.
- Provide weekly individual/group clinical supervision, as needed, for counseling staff
- Complete documentation within agency and professional/BBS guidelines
- Timely and thorough counselor/intern documentation review
- Provide training and consultation to staff and student interns/trainees
- Provide coverage as needed for Clinical Supervisor
- Submit timesheets in a timely manner, per agency guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- LCSW with 2 years post- licensure required
- Completion of BBS requirements for supervising ASW’s, AMFT’s and APCC’s required
- A minimum of 5 years experience required
- Experience working with clients who have experienced trauma
- Current BBS Registration and active certificate of insurance for professional liability required
- Valid California driver’s license, and proof of current vehicle insurance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create and generate accurate and timely reports, as needed
- Ability to use a computer and related MS software, i.e. Word, Excel, Office.
ADA Job Characteristics:
Work environment is primarily in an office setting. Drive a vehicle to attend off-site meetings, as needed. Lift and carry 25 lbs., extend both arms above the head and/or reach below the waist, stoop, squat, crawl, bend the back to open lower-level filing drawers, or to retrieve stored items, climb a ladder or stairs, or use an elevator. Sit frequently, and/or stand when filing, using copier, etc. Use fine manipulation (hands and wrist) to operate a keyboard, take notes, utilize, desk calculator, file and copy documents. Corrected vision to normal range. Use computer to generate reports and other documents, utilize the telephone to place and receive phone calls.
Click here to apply: https://secure.onehcm.com/ta/WEAVE.careers?ApplyToJob=520235395