Full-Time Non-Exempt, Benefit Eligible
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Grants & Contracts, the Database Administrator is responsible for training of staff and volunteers in entry of accurate data collection from all program services; completing updates to the database based on programmatic need; assisting with pulling data from the system and ensuring data integrity.
Client Database Maintenance – 25% of time
- Responsible for reviewing requests for changes and updates to the system and completing requests in timely manner.
- Responsible for setting up new user accounts, deleting access at end of employment/volunteer service, and completing monthly audit of users to ensure compliance with funder expectations regarding access and privacy.
- Assists Grants & Contracts Analyst with end user (staff) training, including recording training videos and regular review and maintenance of training tools.
Client Database & Grants Management System Updates & Modifications – 75% of time
- Works with program managers to develop best practices, performance management systems, and outcome measurements.
- Participates in monthly data team meetings and provides updates on timeliness of data entry by department.
- Assists Grants & Contracts Analyst with updating of information in Grants Management System.
- Completes regular backup of Grants Management System per established protocols.
- Acts as the liaison between WEAVE and database vendor.
- Fields all data requests from program managers and leadership and communicates timeline for providing data, provides feedback for requests beyond capacity of the system, and documents processes used to provide data to ensure data integrity.
- Maintains volunteer related data, sign-in sheets, and provides reports to the fiscal department.
- Monitors database performance and works to improve the technology being used.
- Monitors data entry procedures and ensures all data complies with funder regulations.
- Builds reports using Web Intelligence Business Objects for data integrity, performance management, outcome analysis, and grant reporting.
- Acts as the point-of-contact between ETO account managers and WEAVE.
- Provides monthly data/program updates in collaboration with Grants Analyst.
Essential Job Functions:
General management of agency’s client database Efforts to Outcomes (ETO). Builds and regularly runs reports using ETO Results, SAP Business Objects. Regularly monitors data entry, provides monthly data updates to program managers, and participates in monthly data team meetings. Maintains volunteer related data. Assists Grants & Contracts Analyst in ensuring staff are trained on how to use the agency’s client database. Provides regular updates to the database as needed.
ADA Job Characteristics:
Work environment is primarily in an office/call center setting. Lift and carry 25 lbs., extend both arms above the head and/or reach below the waist, stoop, squat, crawl, bend the back to open lower-level filing drawers, or to retrieve stored items, climb a ladder or stairs, or use an elevator. Sit frequently. Use fine manipulation (hands and wrist) to operate a keyboard, take notes, complete and file reports, file, and copy documents. Corrected vision to normal range. Speak in normal vocal tone and range and communicate clearly and concisely to and with others. Apply above average reasoning and detail as required in the accomplishment of job duties.
- AA degree and 2 years’ experience or 5 years of experience or any combination of education and experience to meet job requirements.
- Experience with domestic violence and sexual assault services preferred
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Excellent crisis intervention, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Proficient in database management and all Microsoft Office products
- Satisfactory completion of WEAVE’s peer counselor training program.
- Provide copy of valid California driver license, have reliable transportation, and submit current proof vehicle insurance
- Satisfactory results from DOJ background check.
Click here to apply: https://secure.onehcm.com/ta/WEAVE.careers?ApplyToJob=386051522