Bilingual (Spanish) Office Support Coordinator
Full-Time Non-Exempt, Benefit Eligible
WEAVE’s mission is to promote safe and healthy relationships and support survivors of sexual assault, domestic violence and sex trafficking. WEAVE’s vision is a community free of violence and abuse.
Position Summary: The Office Support Coordinator (“Coordinator”) serves as the primary professional support for WEAVE’s agency functions, including internal agency activities and client-facing services. The position is responsible for creating the best first impression of WEAVE possible and maintaining WEAVE’s reputation of being a welcoming, inclusive, and responsive organization. Client-related duties include providing daily front office support, greeting clients and visitors, answering business phone calls, providing information about agency services, and maintaining calendars for shared spaces. Agency leadership support duties include organizing, coordinating and managing meetings and activities for the Senior Leadership Team, the Board, and Board Committees to ensure that leadership activities function smoothly. Agency operations support duties include assisting with a variety of tasks that ensure agency employees can complete their respective roles efficiently and effectively.
Specific Position Duties:
WEAVE Client Services Support – 40% of Job Duties:
- On a daily basis, participate as a key member of the front office client services team to assist clients, donors, staff, vendors and guests and ensure those who interact with WEAVE have an inclusive, welcoming experience.
- Engage with all people who connect with WEAVE in a professional, respectful manner, regardless of any person’s traits or characteristics.
- Assist WEAVE clients with staying connected to services, including confirming appointments, obtaining or transferring necessary documents, providing additional resources or notifying program staff of a client’s needs.
- Employ trauma informed, client centered solutions to address individuals who arrive at WEAVE in crisis seeking assistance.
- Demonstrate unwavering discretion in working with confidential information.
- Provide Spanish interpretation/translation as needed for Spanish-speaking clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
WEAVE Leadership Support – 30% of Job Duties:
- Accurately schedule and calendar all standing meetings involving the Senior Leadership Team, including updating calendar invites as needed.
- Assist with scheduling and calendaring ad hoc meetings for the Senior Leadership Team, as needed and directed.
- Accurately schedule and calendar all standing meetings involving the Board of Directors or Board Committees, including updating calendar invites as needed.
- Assist with scheduling and calendaring ad hoc meetings for the Board or Board Committees as needed and directed.
- Accurately schedule and calendar monthly All-Staff meetings, including updating calendar invites as needed.
- Coordinate locations and logistics for all such meetings, including reserving conference rooms, setting up and breaking down conference room spaces appropriately, scheduling and administering video conferencing sessions, arranging audio/visual equipment, and coordinating refreshments as needed.
- Gathering, preparing and circulating meeting materials as needed, including agendas, work materials, reports, meeting minutes or other materials as needed.
- Follow up on post-meeting tasks as assigned by Senior Leadership or the Board.
- Communicate with all staff, leadership, guests, and Board members in a professional, respectful manner to achieve the above tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
WEAVE Operations Support – 30% of Job Duties:
- With input from the Director of Operations, assist with daily agency operations functions to support all employees to work efficiently and effectively in their respective roles.
- Process and distribute mail and packages at WEAVE’s business office.
- Maintain organized and accessible agency supplies, including distributing supplies as needed to employees.
- Obtain and transfer or relay operations related items or information.
- Provide support for large program or agency-wide organization projects including digitizing records and documents, purging unneeded materials and
- Assist with efficiently addressing basic facilities and IT related needs for all employees, including working with employees to understand requests and providing support related to scheduling services and vendors or gathering necessary documents and records.
- Other operations duties as assigned.
- Bilingual in spoken and written Spanish.
- Bachelor’s degree, Associates Degree or Accredited Certificate in business administration, business support, assistant services or a related field and/or demonstrated experience in business and operations support roles.
- Proficiency in Office 365 tools including use of SharePoint & Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft Office Suite products, including Word, Outlook, Excel & Power Point.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and dedication to customer service. Must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships; must recognize the crucial role that office support plays in achieving agency objectives.
- Detail-oriented, results oriented; able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to emerging needs while maintaining quality work.
- Proactive, self-motivated, reliable; excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to interact in a professional, respectful, inclusive and welcoming manner with individuals from a variety of cultural and social backgrounds, life experiences and professions.
- Successful completion of Peer Counselor Training (post-hire requirement.)
- Successful completion of Defensive Driving Training (post-hire requirement.)
ADA Job Characteristics:
WEAVE is committed to providing inclusive, accessible and respectful workplaces for all staff, including those with disabilities such as being in a wheelchair, Deaf or Hard of Hearing, blind or low vision or other access or functional needs.
WEAVE works to equip staff of all abilities with reasonable accommodations to perform their job functions. These can include the provision of adaptive equipment, materials in alternate formats, and flexible work schedules. Our priority is to provide ongoing, individualized accommodations to give all staff access to resources best suited to their needs. If you require an accommodation to access this job application, please send a request to email@example.com
Work environment is a busy office setting in a two-story building with stairs and an elevator, in residential program settings, or in commercial retail settings. Local travel (driving) may be required regularly. May need to lift and carry 25 lbs., extend both arms above the head and/or reach below the waist, stoop, squat, crawl, bend the back to retrieve items, climb stairs, or use an elevator. Employee may also need to remain in one position (i.e. sitting or standing) for an extended period of time while completing work tasks. Must be able to efficiently operate a keyboard and mouse or adaptive equivalent, write reports, take notes; utilize desk tools such as phones or calculators, and utilize larger office equipment such as printers and copy machines. Communicate clearly and concisely to others. Apply above average reasoning and detail as required in the accomplishment of job duties.
Click here to apply: https://secure.onehcm.com/ta/WEAVE.careers?ApplyToJob=386066180